Do you love brownies and cheesecake? Then you will adore these Cream Cheese brownies.
A few weeks ago I was having fun in the kitchen experimenting with ways to take brownies (which are a family favorite) to the next level. In the past I have added m&m’s and even added frosting. That day I was in the mood for something different. I was sort of craving cheesecake. I saw that I had a unopened package of cream cheese in the fridge, so I decided to make cream cheese brownies.
They turned out AMAZING! Everyone who tried them loved them. The best part is how easy they are to make!
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix (+ required ingredients called for on the box)
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbl Milk
- Make up the Brownie mix according to the directions on the box and pour into greased 9 X 13 in pan.
- Add Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Milk, Vanilla in large mixing bowl and beat with hand mixer until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Spoon Cream Cheese onto brownie mixture and gently swirl with spoon (you want a marbleized effect, you don’t want it thoroughly mixed together)
- Bake according to the instruction time and temp listed on the box.
- Cool and serve.
What is your favorite way to make brownies?