Looking for a fun Halloween treat to make for your upcoming party or as a treat for your family? Try these easy yet fun Mint Chocolate Graveyard Dessert Cups!
At Halloween time I like to surprise my family with random Halloween treats. Today I decided I wanted to make Mint Chocolate Graveyard cups. They were easy to make and the the whole family absolutely loved them. I might just have to make them one more time before Halloween they were just that good.
I chose Mint Oreos and Mint Milanos so that the subtle mint flavor would balance the Chocolate of the pudding without being overpowering. If you dont like mint, then you can just use regular Oreo’s and Milano cookies.
1 Package of Mint Oreos
1 Package of Mint Milano Cookies
1 Large box of Instant Chocolate Pudding
3 Cups of milk (per the pudding box instructions. This amount may vary depending on the brand of pudding you use)
1 small tube of Black Gel frosting
Clear dessert cups (I got mine at the local dollar store)
- First mix up the Chocolate pudding and milk (according to the instructions on the box).
- Then divide the pudding into 5 clear plastic party cups.
- In a blender pulse the Oreo cookies about 5 at a time till they are broken into small cookie chunks with some of the green frosting visible.
- Pour over the pudding filling the rest of the cup.
- Take Mint Milano Cookies and with the black gel frosting carefully write RIP on the top.
- Stick the cookie half way into the cookie/pudding to make a tombstone.
- Serve and Enjoy! (Makes 5-6 cups depending on size of cups and how full you fill them)
Like I said these are super simple to make, but they are supper cute and totally yummy.