(This post does contain affiliate links, By using these links you help me keep my blog running for which I thank you! Read my Disclosure HERE.)
One of my husband’s favorite dinners growing up was Pizza Rolls.
I can’t tell you how many times since we have been married that my husband has requested that his parents make this meal when we have been invited over for dinner at their house (usually for holiday get togethers or birthday celebrations.)
This last week as I was looking at the spice section of our local grocery store, I spotted Salad Suppreme Seasoning (which my in-laws use for their pizza rolls as well as their killer breadsticks.) I decided to grab a bottle of seasoning so I could surprise my husband with his favorite meal.
Not only was my husband surprised, but I was as well…by how easy these are to make! I am totally going to make these again later this year for our Christmas and New Years Parties.
1 Loaf of Rhodes Traditional White Bread
2 /3 -1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Favorite pizza toppings
Favored Pizza sauce
- Place Frozen Bread loaf on greased baking sheet. (thaw and rise according to directions on bag)
- Once bread has risen, roll out into a large rectangle (basically the size of the cookie sheet.)
- On 3/4 (lengthwise) of the rolled out dough, spread cheese, and favorite toppings.
- Gently roll the pizza roll lengthwise (starting on the side with the toppings. )
- Brush Olive Oil over the top (or coconut oil which I prefer)
- Sprinkle with Salad Supreme seasoning
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes at 350
After the pizza rolls are done baking, just cut into thick slices and serve with bowls with each person’s favorite pizza sauce to dip in. (ie Marinara sauce, Garlic Alfredo, BBQ…)
Like I said this is the perfect party food and it’s even better reheated the next day! My favorite thing about these pizza rolls (other than how easy they are to make and delicious they are to eat) is that each person gets to choose their own dipping sauce. If Susie prefers Alfredo sauce and Jimmy prefers marinara, & Aaron is big on BBQ you still only have to make 1 pizza!
What is your favorite Pizza Combination?