When it comes to Holiday party desserts you can’t go wrong with Brownies. Especially Andes Peppermint M&M Brownies.
Brownies are a favorite treat in my house. There is just something about the soft center, silky top and crunchy edges that make my mouth water just thinking about them. My husband’s family makes a killer frosted Mint brownie, but I am not always in the mood for frosting. So I decided that I needed to experiment to see if there was a way to just cook the mint into the brownie.
When my kids came to me asking if we could make treats that they sell to neighbors and friends to earn money for Christmas I decided that it would be the perfect time to experiment with making mint brownies. To everyone’s happiness, I created these uber simple, yet sinfully delicious Andes Peppermint M&M Brownies.
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix (+ required ingredients like water, oil, & egg according to the instructions on the box)
- 1 Bag of Andes Mint or Peppermint chips (which are just chopped up Andes mints.) which you can find in the baking aisle
- 1 Bag of Baking (aka mini) M&M
- Grease 1 9×13 inch pan
- Mix up the Brownies (according to the directions on the box) and pour into greased pan
- Sprinkle Andes mint chips and M&M’s over the top of the brownie mix (covering top completely in thin layer
*You should have enough Andes Mints and M&Ms to do more than one batch of brownies
- Bake according to (thicker brownie option) on the box
I have made these brownies a couple times now (using both the standard Andes mint baking chips and the Andes Peppermint Baking chips) and every time they have been the hit of the party disappearing really fast. Which is why I normally have to secure my corner piece first thing.
If you like these check out my post for Heavenly Cream Cheese Brownies!