Do you LOVE Popcorn as much as I do?
When I think of Summer foods I think of Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Popsicles and of course POPCORN! Popcorn is the perfect treat for soooo many occasions. Movies, Parties, Snacks you name it.
Sometimes I like to have my popcorn kettle corn style, others I like it dripping with butter. And sometimes I like my popcorn doctored up like this fun patriotic popcorn I made today.
This popcorn recipes is simple easy to make and was totally delicious.
- 1 Bag Kettle Corn Pop Corn
- 1 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Blue and Red M&Ms
- Pop up 1 bag of Popcorn according to directions and pour into large bowl.
- Melt White Chocolate with coconut oil in Microwave in 15 second intervals stirring often (make sure to not over cook. You know its burnt if it turns grainy)
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and mix thoroughly
- Let cool and add in M&Ms. (I liked to have a mixture of mini and plain sized M&Ms. I just picked out the red and blue from the bags to use in the popcorn. I’ll use the rest in another recipe.)
- Serve and Enjoy!
Want to add a little pizazz to your Popcorn presentation? Then try making these super cute Popcorn Boxes out of Card-stock with your Cricut Machine. (2 12 x 12 sheets make 1 box with both layers)