(I was given printable magnet sheets by Cricut to facilitate this post. The ideas, opinions, and designs within are entirely my own. This post also contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here)
Write fun Christmas messages to others on your fridge with these fun Magnetic Christmas words.
Several years ago when my husband and I were newly married my husband bought a set of magnetic words for our fridge. We had so much fun writing special messages to each other on the fridge. Remembering the fun we had I thought it would be fun to design some Christmas magnetic words to use on our fridge that we could take with us overseas with us.
I designed the Magnetic words to make with my Cricut Explore Air 2 (Using the Print and Cut Feature and Cricut’s Printable Magnet Sheets) and LOVED how they turned out.
- Cricut Explore Air 2 (or any other Cricut Cutting Machine)
- Cricut Design Space
- Christmas Words PNG File (Get Files HERE)
- Printable Magnet Sheets (all 3 pages)
- Strong Grip Mat
- Deep Cut blade
- InkJet Printer (I use the Canon MG7720 Printer)
- Download the Christmas Words PNG files (Get them HERE)
- Next, upload the 3 Christmas Words PNGs to your Cricut Design Space Canvas.
- Fr each one, select Complex Image (for the best image Quality). Then Click on the Print and Cut option.
- Select the images from the image Library and then click the button to “Insert Images”.
- I selected all three images and sized them as large as I could for a print and cut page.
- Then Click on the Go button to send the Canvas to the Printer and the Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting Machine.
- Place the Magnet Sheets Face down in the printer and Print the First Print & Cut Page
- Set the dial on the Machine to Custom and then set on the computer under the material drop down to Magnet Sheets)
**If you notice the edges of your designs are a bit fuzzy don’t worry. Cricut makes a bleed line to ensure crisp cuts.
- Place Magnant sheet on Strong Grip Cutting Mat (Carefully matching up the top left corners.) , Load into the Cutting Machine and click go to start cutting.
- Peel off unused magnet sheet and gently lift of the Word Magnets.
- Repeat for all three sheets
- Place on the Fridge and enjoy!
I totally added the words to write “Merry Christmas you filthy Muggle” for my friend since that is a favorite saying of hers. lol. What messages will you write to your friends and family with these Christmas Words Magnets?
If you liked this Post you might also like these: (Click on the picture to Go to the posts)