(we were given complimentary Halos from Wonderful Halos to facilitate this post but the views and opinions expressed are entirely my own. Read my full disclosure here.)
Are you looking for a fun craft to make with your kids for Easter?
Today, I am teaming up with Wonderful Halos to share with you how to make these adorable Easter Bunny Halos.
Since kids have waaaay to much candy at Easter time I thought it would be fun to do a Craft/treat with my kids that was made with a favorite healthy treat. My children are obsessed with halos. We go through at least 1 5lb bag of them a week. Which made them the perfect choice for this Easter Craft.
You can make these with your kids now using the step by step tutorial below or pin it to your Easter Craft Pin Board on Pinterest to make later.
- Wonderful Halos
- Assorted color sheets of felt
- Assorted colors of pipe cleaners
- White pom poms
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue gun + glue
- Start by cutting the pipe cleaner in half, and fashion each half into an oval shape to create the“bunny ears” and twist bottom ends together.
- Once ears are fashioned, puncture bottom ends of the pipe cleaner ears into the top of the Halosmandarin.
- Hot glue two googly eyes to the front of the Halos mandarin.
- Use scissors to cut a small circle “nose” from felt and hot glue in the middle below the two eyes.
- Use a sharpie to draw the bunny mouth.
- Hot glue the pom-pom “cottontail” to the back of the Halos mandarin
What I love about this fun Easter craft (other than how cute it is) is how quick and easy they are to make.
If you liked this post then check out these: (click on the photos to go to the posts)